Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our New Pad
















David and I decided to start the year off with another move. We were in a really cute 3 level townhouse, but we were asked to leave because the owner could not afford the place. So we had 3 weeks to find another place and move. I believe it was a blessing in disguise. The place is in a good location and the rent is cheap (for Northern Virginia). We are in a 2 bedroom condo (3rd floor- top right in picture)

We like to make sure we never feel completely settled and move a lot....ha! We have moved 3 times in 3 years. Its a good way to get rid of junk you don't need.
Update: I will be quiting my job at the end of March. I am so excited! David jokes that he is going to quit too, but I told him if he quits we are moving again and I think that stops him. Actually he really likes his job. Right now I am getting certified to be an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher. So far I love it! But it is an intense program. I am reading and writing so much right now. I can't wait to be a teacher again. It's not any easier than what I do now, but it is definitely more fullfilling.

3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Hey, thanks for sending the link to your new page. I love Blogger, and it just seems to keep getting easier and easier to use. I have updated the link on our blog to your new site. Love you -- Laura

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

It is good to have you on here. Can't wait for the updates.

Britney said...

Good luck with the ESL program - bet you will see quite the variety of ESL students up there.