Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Colorado Pictures 2008

I love traveling! Actually I am a homebody, but that is why I love traveling. It makes me appreciate what I have at home.

This past month I spent some time in Texas, Colorado, and Romania.

I was able to meet my two new nephews- Marshall and Tristan. I was also able to spend a little time with Aliyah and Ellie, my two nieces.

Last, but definitely not least, I met Noah and Andrew. My college friend's children.

I spent some time in Colorado with my parents and my nephew, Caleb. They bought some land out there and we spent two weeks surveying the place and marking the property(they bought 36 acres).

Then I flew home for less than 24 hours and then got on another airplane bound for Romania.

1 comment:

THE RIVERA FAMILY said...

You came to Tx, but didn't visit us! Hey and you stole my blog title! :) Well, I guess you can't really steal a scripture from the Bible. ;)Oh, and B. Hall moved back to TX!