
I played basketball on Friday. I can't believe it has truly been over 4 years since I last played. How could I let it go this long? It was so much fun!!! It was the staff against the players.
I was purely exhausted, but it was the best feeling. It reminded me of who I really am.
1. I love playing basketball
2. I don't like "going to coffee" - I need more movement
3. I am not a girly girl
4. My worst pet peeve is when someone says "you girls can go watch some girly movie or go shopping" - Why can't I do the guy things?
5. I hate shopping
6. I love playing outside (ultimate frisbee, hiking, volleyball, walking, anything)
7. I love adventure movies and books (I don't like romantic movies)
8. I love traveling
9. I love coaching (one of the most rewarding jobs)
10. I love animals
11. I love watching sports, but not on TV- high school games are the best
12. I love computer games
13. I love cooking
14. I like the outdoors
15. I am stubborn
16. I get depressed easily b/c I feel that I should be doing more in life
17. I love going on trips with my dad b/c there is always an adventure
18. There are days that I don't want children- but I feel it is what is expected
19. I don't like big crowds or any kind of partying
20. I love water (the ocean, the swimming pool, etc.)
I was purely exhausted, but it was the best feeling. It reminded me of who I really am.
1. I love playing basketball
2. I don't like "going to coffee" - I need more movement
3. I am not a girly girl
4. My worst pet peeve is when someone says "you girls can go watch some girly movie or go shopping" - Why can't I do the guy things?
5. I hate shopping
6. I love playing outside (ultimate frisbee, hiking, volleyball, walking, anything)
7. I love adventure movies and books (I don't like romantic movies)
8. I love traveling
9. I love coaching (one of the most rewarding jobs)
10. I love animals
11. I love watching sports, but not on TV- high school games are the best
12. I love computer games
13. I love cooking
14. I like the outdoors
15. I am stubborn
16. I get depressed easily b/c I feel that I should be doing more in life
17. I love going on trips with my dad b/c there is always an adventure
18. There are days that I don't want children- but I feel it is what is expected
19. I don't like big crowds or any kind of partying
20. I love water (the ocean, the swimming pool, etc.)
God -
Please forgive me for not putting more faith in you and trusting that you will take care of everything. Please forgive me for not being "content in every situation" - I am the worst at that. I always want to be some where else, some one else, and I am sorry that I am not praising you daily for the blessings you have given me. - FORGIVE ME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment