I just got a call that my grandmother died. My grandfather died yesterday around 5:00 in the morning and she just couldn't live without him. I am glad that neither one of them had to suffer without the other. They have been married a long time, but I feel sad for my mom and uncle. To lose both parents within 24hours is hard. Luckily my mom was there to say goodbye. They are in California right now.
4 comments:
Michelle - my thoughts are prayers are with you and your family. I'm sending you a virtual hug.
I am sorry to hear this. Thinking about you and your family
Oh Michelle...so sorry for your loss, but so glad the angels are rejoicing. Give your mom my love.
My grandparents died within weeks of each other. It is sad but it is kind of comforting, too, in a strange way. No loneliness for either one, I suppose.
Post a Comment