
Other news....
David is leaving for Chile today. He is taking the camera so hopefully I will see some pictures. I have always wanted to go to Chile, but since we are saving money for the baby- I couldn't go.
My brother and his family are coming for a whole week! As excited as I am I hope that I am at least well enough to enjoy their company. It will be hard for three kids to sit around the house and take care of their "weak" aunt. I hope I have the energy to take them swimming, to Williamsburg, and to DC. We will see though.
3 comments:
First...that comic makes me chuckle :) Are you feeling any better?? I hope so! You've had a rough go of it! Have fun with your family and hopefully we can get together very soon!
I pray you do start to feel better soon! Not that it helps, but you aren't alone..I feel your pain
Here's hoping you start to feel better very soon. Are you out of your first trimester yet? Pretty close right? Hang in there it gets better. On the pregnancy note, we just found out we are expecting our second in March so I am feeling your misery right about now.
Post a Comment