Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mice

When did I become so scared of mice?

I will tell you why...living in Africa for 12 years can make you used to animals and critters living very near you, but America has always seemed "clean" and it freaks me out.

Not to mention- I had to get rabies shots because of a mouse, I have had mice on my bed (that's what you get for having cats) and I have dealt with bats, mice, lizards (everywhere), snakes, frogs (in the toilet), etc. in my house as a child.

Maybe as an adult I have the right to be freaked out when I find a mouse in my new home!!! I found my furry little friend eating a morning snack (my chocolate) by my coffee table as I was watching the news.

What really makes me unhappy is that I see mouse feces everywhere now. I think we have friends in our new house and they are not welcomed.

Koshka (my cat) gets the privilege to stay indoors tonight. Orkin is coming to the rescue tomorrow....I hope it solves the problem. :)

No comments: