Saturday, November 7, 2009

Baby Room

I still have a couple months to go, but I nearly have the baby room done. What's cool is that almost everything in this bedroom has been given to us! I bought the bedding and we had a friend from Church paint the room, everything else was given to me!

I would have gone with a different color for the furniture, but when it is free....I just can't complain. The room is a light green- it's hard to see it in the pictures, but I like it.

I was thinking it was a little plain, but then I realized that I liked simple and after I put something up in the window and add a couple things on the wall...it will be perfect.

My shower is next week and I am excited to see all the cool things we get for the baby.

Thank you to everyone that has given me stuff.....(clothes, furniture, swings, playmats, tubs, etc.) You guys are awesome!!!


3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

What a cute nursery! Great job, Mom, and yay for freebies!

The Esquivel Family said...

What a cute room! All that is missing one precious baby boy.

Amber said...

I agree. Cute nursery! We too were blessed with others to share stuff with us. It was wonderful! I look forward to meeting this little guy!