1. Thinks days are nights and nights are days...hopefully this will switch sometime :).
2. Hates hiccups- he sighs and groans in frustration when he gets them...it's kind of funny.
3. Moans, grunts, sighs, snores, does anything but be quiet when he sleeps.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking care of us. We are now on our own...
4 comments:
Too cute! Love the green shirt! I just loved baby clothes and dressing Canaan and Max. Still do. He is beautiful! Hopefully that sleeping thing will correct itself soon!!
Lucy
What a handsome little guy! Not sure how long it took Jessi to get the day/night thing down, but she did eventually. You are so lucky to have help from the grandparents. Hang in there...I'm sure Hunter loves you and already thinks you can do nothing but the best.
Congratulations, Michelle and David! Your baby boy is just beautiful (you can say that when he's only a few weeks old). Sounds like he's a fighter, got some of his Grandpa Bush in him I guess:) We're so happy for you that he's finally here. Your lives have changed forever, in a good way. Grace and peace, Diane
Cute boy! He looks great. Good job Mama! Luke and Natalie were both noisy sleepers too. I remember being SO TIRED, but still not being able to go to sleep because of Luke/Natalie's
"sleeping sounds".
Post a Comment