Soooooo cute!
Sunday outfit- He is the only boy baby at Church- so he has to go in style.
Stomach time
Time flies...
Yesterday, Hunter went to Church for the first time. I was really nervous on how I was going to breastfeed him and how well he was going to do. He did awesome! The breastfeeding didn't go as well, but I have a plan.
He sleeps a little better and doesn't have as many "bad" stomach aches. He has his one month appointment in a couple days and I will post more information then.
His nickname is "Hunter Grunter" - this kid grunts ALL the time. He only cries when he is cold, when his diaper changing is taking longer than usual and when I don't feed him right away.
We introduced the bottle to him so that David could take over one feeding in the night. We had no problem with that. I just don't have time to pump enough to have it ready in time.
Overall things are going great...just need the weather to warm up a little so we can go outside more often.
Happy One Month Hunter!!
5 comments:
Where did the month go? It goes by so quickly, but it's so much fun. Hunter is adorable!
What a cute boy! I really love the one of you holding him...such precious times! I am glad you were able to venture out to church. I remember holding Luke during communion and feeling like I understood the magnitude of God's sacrifice a little more.
Thank you Lord for the gift of Your son and thank you for little Hunter Grunter.
Enjoyed all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
he's a cutie!
Wow. He is so cute, and it does seem like one month went by so fast! I am so sorry he's had such tummy aches! I've heard that doing bottle/breastfeeding combined can really be helpful on the moms and reduce the stress and exhaustion. I hope it really helps! We love reading your updates and seeing your pictures! You all look great!
Lucy
Michelle,
He is a adorable! Wish we lived closer so I could hold him and squeeze him! I bet you are an awesome mommy!
Post a Comment