Time flies...1st picture is when he is a week old. Next picture is when he is 3 1/2 months. He started daycare today. I went home and cried. I start work again on Wednesday. Great news...I will be taking next year off. I am thrilled. I love staying home with him.
2 comments:
What a great looking family! Parenthood agrees with you. And Hunter just keeps getting cuter. I love the pic of him in the tub -- what a chubby, round little tummy he has! I'm so glad you are able to take next year off to be home with him. I know you will enjoy that!
I agree...a great looking family. Oh how hard to leave your baby, but you can do it! I will pray that God use you during this time and that you find ways to serve Him. What a blessing that you are taking next year off. I too LOVE being at home.
Post a Comment