Then we went to Brentwood Oaks (our old church). It was really neat to see several of our old friends and all their children. I miss being around those people and that atmosphere. We also met up with Chris (Kester), Rachel, and Harry Smith for lunch. They are such cool people.
That Sunday David went to work for the week while I spent time in San Antonio with family. We (I) went to Sea World for the first time. Hunter did pretty well, but it got a bit hot and his momma wasn't really prepared (forgot sunscreen and water). He didn't like the loud shows, but did pretty well.
We celebrated my birthday (33) by going to a Mexican place. Oh the food was soooo good! I love fresh tortillas. Thanks mom and dad!
David joined back up with us for the weekend. By the way, he was on the news :)
My brothers and their families came in as well to meet Hunter (well my older brother had already met him). We also got to meet the newest addition to my younger brother's family. It was a great weekend and I am really glad that my brothers took the time to come and spend time with us. We had a blast swimming (playing water basketball), playing games, and just chilling.
I ended up flying home by myself with Hunter. It could have been worse and God gave me two wonderful women (could have been men) that sat next to me and understood my embarrisment when my child would not stop fussing :).
It wasn't too bad, but I did learn that changing a poopy diaper in an airplane stall (NOT the one with the changing table) can be quite an experience....especially when you scare your child because you accidently touched the "flush" button...:)
Here are a couple pictures...
No comments:
Post a Comment