Friday, December 17, 2010

First Snow, A Nice Visit, and Happy 11 Months

Hunter turned 11 months this week. I can't believe we are about to approach his 1 year b-day. He has grown into such a little boy with a great smile and great demeanor.

This week we got to enjoy having the McDougles at our house. It was nice for me to have someone to bond with during the days and it was good for Hunter to have some playmates. He really enjoyed having other boys in the house.

We also got our first snow. I laughed so hard when I got him all ready to go out to the snow...he had so many clothes on, he couldn't move!
This is going to be a quiet Christmas since we just spent a week in Texas for Thanksgiving. We are kind of looking forward to not going anywhere.

Hunter and Max playing with cars
Dougle reading "Russian" to Max and Hunter

Hunter's first snow experience.

Hunter getting ready to go outside


Cute boy~ happy 11 months!

No comments: