Friday, January 14, 2011

I Can't Believe...


I'm am sitting here right now and I can remember a year ago like it was yesterday. I feel very emotional right now because the morning of January 14, 2010 I was getting ready for work and I prayed to God to either give me strength/miracle to last the next two weeks or to let my little one come out. That morning as I was leaving my bathroom a lady bug flew into the bathroom. It made me smile b/c I knew Hunter was coming soon (even though I wasn't due for another 2 weeks) I went to work and the minute I sat down at my computer to check the daily e-mail and prepare for my students- my contractions started.


I remember smiling and trying not to cry, but also thinking- what am I going to do? I am going to be a mom soon! I actually lasted through half the day at work.


I can't believe Hunter will be one tomorrow. His personality is really starting to come out and it is still hard to believe that I am his mom. I can't believe David and I made such a CUTE kid. His smiles, laughs and the way he responds to things just make us crack up.


He loves the water and bath times, he loves his mom and dad, he loves to clap, he will eat almost anything you give him even if he doesn't like it. He will eat toilet paper if you are not watching, he knows how to pull plugs out and he tries to put them back in. He babbles nonstop.


We are excited for many more years with this little one and pray that he becomes a man of God.

No comments: