Saturday, June 21, 2008

Top 10 List


I was thinking today about my "to do" or "to see" list.

I was watching a video on the Blue Whale- do you know how AWESOME that would be to see? It says that it is over 30 meters long....if my calculations are correct that is over 90 feet! Can you imagine something that big alive. It made me think about God's wonders and what I would like to see...


I decided to make a list of the top 10 things I would like to do- most of them make me realize how powerful God is...

1. I would love to fly over an ocean and see a blue whale and then ride in a boat next to it. If I was daring enough- I would love to swim beside it.

2. See the Grand Canyon- Actually I don't want to just see it- I want to find a high spot and sit over the edge. If you have never sat over the edge of a cliff or mountain- you have to do it, it is the most exhilarating feeling (just be careful).

3. Go to Egypt and see the Pyramids of Giza

4a. Scuba Dive the Barrier Reef
4b. Scuba dive with a school of hammer heads (they say there are some good ones in Costa Rica). They are the coolest and strangest looking animals.

5. Own a house with lots of land where I can put a garden, fountain, basketball court, a lap pool, and a home theatre w/ surround sound (and a place for my parent's house as well)

6. Go to one of the Olympic Games (Summer Olympics) and watch the track events and swimming events.

7. Be in one of the biggest stadiums in the world full of people... all there with one common goal.

8. See a Narwhal

9. Stay at Turtle Island, Fiji (it is only a mere $1600-2300 a night) - check it out though, it is awesome!

10. I know this would never happen, but of all the stories in the Bible- the one that I would have liked to have seen is when the waters parted for Moses. I have been to the Red Sea and I have even scuba dived in it and to imagine the sea splitting in two.....wow!







No comments: