Friday, November 14, 2008

New House


Waiting all those years to buy a place was worth it. David and I are soooo happy. God has been good-


1. We ended up getting a better interest rate that what we were quoted.


2. My paycheck was higher than expected.


3. Originally we had to pay rent on our other place until January. We found someone to rent the place starting this week (November). We get some of November's rent back and then we don't pay mortgage until January.


4. David's parents saved us when we found out our house was ready a month earlier than expected.


5. Last- the movers we used were the cheapest by $150 and they did a great job!!


We have many things to thank God for!



3 comments:

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see it next month!

Laura T said...

I'm so excited for y'all! Post some pics! I couldn't get the ones in the email to open.

Emily said...

It's very cute! Congrats! I want to see some pics of the inside!