Come to Chicago! We don't have any snow ever! Ha ha ha ha ha
Brr!! Enjoy your SNOW DAY!!
Julie and I saw David at church Sunday morning, did a double-take, then looked around for you! What was he doing in Texas & WHERE were you? : )
I was at home. He had training in San Antonio and then popped by Brentwood. Someday I will make it down there.... :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Come to Chicago! We don't have any snow ever! Ha ha ha ha ha
Brr!! Enjoy your SNOW DAY!!
Julie and I saw David at church Sunday morning, did a double-take, then looked around for you! What was he doing in Texas & WHERE were you? : )
I was at home. He had training in San Antonio and then popped by Brentwood. Someday I will make it down there.... :)
Post a Comment