Friday, April 10, 2009

My Amazing Friend


My oldest friend (I have known her since I was 2) just had her second baby...read below what happened. Laura you are amazing!! If I have any delivery advice- I will definately come to you!


From Laura's Blog:
Both of the nurses were absolutely amazing and really kept their cool during the quick delivery! They told me later that I hold the record for the fastest delivery (so far) at this hospital. It's only been open a couple of weeks -- still, it would probably be difficult to break my record. They said I checked in at the front at 9:04, and Stephen was born at 9:12. I'm just glad they decided to bypass triage and took me straight to my room. I still find it hard to believe that my first labor lasted nearly 64 hours, and this one was only 4. I guess I am trying to set a record either way!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow that is fast....and Michelle...do you have something you need to tell me?! looking for delivery advice?

David and Michelle Simpson said...

No :) I will let you know when it happens.