Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Break projects

Ok- It is hard for me to sit still and relax. I did one project over spring break and a friend from Church came and did another. It is fun being a homeowner (at least for now)

Picture taken when we first moved in, but just beyond those few bushes is where my project began.
First I had to pull away the grass- (my cat was helping!)







Then I had to put some top soil on it and mix it in with this random grey dirt. Then I got bushes and flowers and put those in. The mulch was the last part. I also added some thing to the back of the house. The flowers on the ground were bulbs I planted in the fall.


This is what is at the back of my house.
The plants between the yellow flowers are supposed to have red flowers. They are the same kind as the yellow.



Again cats had to help.


No comments: