Monday, June 29, 2009

Dominican Republic Trip

We just spent a week in the great DR. God was kind enough to keep my neasea and sickness away the whole week, but the minute I stepped on American soil - I got sick :). Must have gotten a stomach bug.



It was a fun relaxing trip. We went with Joey and Joan Esquivel (David's friend from Elementary school). It was fun having them around. DR is a great place to layout and enjoy the views, but not good for snorkeling and there were no shells at all!

2 comments:

fzumwalt said...

I guess I never thought of the DR as a place to get away. Who knew? Must be a well kept secret. How cool is that, though? I guess I just don't knew. Sounds like you little one has nervous feet like you...likes to travel and see the world.

Kate said...

I'm glad you got to go with friends. Mike and I just got back from our trip and although it was very romantic and relaxing, we decided a couple days in that it'd be even funner to actually KNOW people there. I looked at your pics - very beautiful!!