Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oh the Joy!!!

I am a little less than 3 months pregnant and already getting a belly. Now it may be just fat or my intestines looking for a place to go and really not the baby, but it is still uncomfortable.

Oh how I long for a good b-ball game (to play- not watch)!

I have had to miss out on Scuba diving and Class IV White water rafting. Oh the joys of being pregnant...


For those of you who know me know that I don't do well being sedentary.. I have six months left aaaarrrgggghhhhh! What if they put me on bed rest- Hopefully God will have mercy...ha ha. As you can tell I am not patient either.

For all those skinny moms who never got morning sickness....You are not on my good list!

Positive sides- I sleep like a baby every night and I don't get many headaches anymore.

Somewhere deep inside behind the nausea, dizziness, drowsiness, mash potato cravings, shortness of breath, smells that make me sick, and a belly- I am really excited about having a baby! Truly I am :)

pregnancy cartoon

http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/cartoons/cartoon12

3 comments:

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

Morning sickness IS horrible and the belly is only going to get bigger, BUT it is all worth it in the end. The sickness goes away after a while and the belly does shrink after the baby comes. In reality, all those POPs (Pains of Pregnancy) are just going to be replaced by diaper changes, middle of the night feedings, and a crying baby. Speaking of a crying baby, I've got to go see what Natalie needs...Mom to the rescue! FYI, all the baby stuff is worth it when they cuddle up on your chest, or they smile at you first thing in the morning. :-)

Cherrys said...

I feel you pain Michelle, hang in there!!!

Britney said...

I was just about to post that exact same picture on my blog; at 32 weeks along, that is exactly how I feel!

Good luck with the morning sickness; I hope you are over it soon!

Congrats, by the way! : )