I was not planning on going to Colorado this year, but I found some really good tickets. I only went for about 4 days. Friday we had a little ceremony for my grandparents that died about three months ago. We made a little memorial and buried their ashes in the ground there. My uncle
.JPG)
was there with us. It is so beautiful down there!
This is the memorial for my grandparents. My mom and uncle are sitting on a bench that my dad made.
.JPG)
One morning about 6:00am.
.JPG)
One evening
.JPG)
Deer on my parent's property
2 comments:
your parents live in CO now? Where in the world have I been? I am glad you were able to spend some time with your family and also remember your grandparents.
They don't live in Colorado- they just bought some land out there and go there every summer. When they retire they will live there and with us.
Post a Comment