I can cry if David says something wrong. I cry when I am driving. I cry when I see a good commercial and today I cried when I saw the word cry and emotions! Is this to help prepare me to be a little softer?
I apologize to the people who will have to witness my emotions (especially David- he REALLY didn't understand what he did when he said "I do" ). At least when I say it is the pregnancy it sounds like a good excuse.
3 comments:
Sorry, honey, guess that comes from your mom, too.
Just wait...after the baby comes, you'll cry from pure exhaustion! BUT...it's worth it! :-)
Oh Michelle - too cute of a post! I'm sorry you're crying but how funny hormones can be. Does it make you sad to eat chocolate? Because if not I say go for it. :)
Post a Comment