
I get those looks now...I have people look at me and I just smile and wonder what they are thinking.
I can probably safely say I will be having a baby within the next month. I had my 36 week check up today and so far I have been very blessed- God is good! After all those little or big tests they have to do over the course of pregnancy- I have had nothing (no diabetes, no weird blood, no bacteria, etc.)
The baby is growing- I all of a sudden popped out. I have put on between 30-35 pds. 4 of them have been over the last two weeks. :) I can safely say the baby is gaining some good weight.
I did ask the dr. how long he likes to wait until he makes the baby come out. He said around 41 weeks, but he was pretty confident that I will not last that long.
Predictions are fun, so I am going to predict the birth of Simpson baby. If I am right, I look cool- if I am not, then I can say every one's labor is different and there is no way to tell what is going to happen.
"The Birth of Hunter Reed Simpson"- Prediction Story
Around January 13th (give or take a day or two) it is going to be an exceptionally warm day for January. The air will be fresh, the skies clear. It will almost feel like a cool spring day (these kinds of days make me smile and relax).
I am going to go to work, but I am not going to feel right. I will not be in pain, just not right. When I get home that day, I will be very tired...I will want to go for a walk, but after a block, I will just get too tired.
Around 6:00 when David and I are playing WOW (World of Warcraft). Simpson Jr. will start his journey. I will ignore it until about 10:00 (I have already been in bed for about 2 hours), then I will realize what is happening. I will try not to say anything and sleep, but around 3:00 (that is what time I usually can't sleep)-
I will wake David up and tell him its time to go. We will stop by Chick-Fil-A for some breakfast. David is now realizing that this is really happening... I will have already called my parents at this time. They will be up searching for a flight to get here. We will get to the hospital around 4:00am. You see I am a morning person- so this is why it is going to happen at this time.
The morning will be one of those kinds of mornings that seem really quiet. The baby will be born sometime between 11:00am-1:00pm. He will want to come out, so he will cause pain, but not too intense.
He will be a strong, healthy baby. My mom will see him and immediately think of her dad.
David thinks I am weird, but I %100 believe he was concieved the day that my grandfather died.
Mom and Dad will arrive about 15 minutes before he comes out. As dad and mom are coming down the hall, I will be able to hear my dad talking.
Hunter will come out screaming- the people will say that he has a good set of lungs. They will hear him down the hallway. He will be around 9 pds.
Ha! Let's see how much of this actually happens...
This is going to be a good, interesting start to 2010.
4 comments:
Fun story. We are thinking about you and can't wait to read about the real story and of course see pictures of your little guy!
I'm so excited for you guys! Hunter is a cool name, but Reed??? Just kidding David!
I hope your labor goes just as planned and David isn't delivering little Simpson in the backseat of the car in the middle of a blizzard.
Dougle
It will be fun to compare your prediction to the actual events! We can't wait!!!
Hope everything goes as you plan! Can't wait to meet your little guy.
Post a Comment