Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Good Weekend to NOT GO INTO LABOR:)




Don't worry....I'm not and I am not supposed to anytime soon- We just have a major snow storm and if I went into labor- I wouldn't be getting to the hospital easily or at all.

I tried to take a couple pictures and it just doesn't do justice. It's beautiful, but it wasn't fun last night. We went to a movie (Avator- awesome movie!!) and on our way home it had already been snowing for a couple hours.

It took us over two hours to get home. Doesn't sound bad until I say that 45 minutes of it was about 5 minutes from our house. The entrance ramp from the highway was an incline and people were sliding down the road....so of course everyone freaked out and did nothing.

We even picked up an "used car salesman" because his car stalled on the road. :) kind of funny. He was too impatient though and ended up getting out and walking to his destination. He got there before we did and we were driving!

If we do go somewhere today- it will not be driving! Let's all pray I don't go into labor!!! If I do- God must have some plan or want our baby boy to have a fun story!

1 comment:

The Esquivel Family said...

Hang in there Baby Simpson...you want to wait a while longer. Or like you said you would have an interesting baby story.

Enjoy all the snow!