Mr. Hunter is adorable :)
Love them! Keep 'em coming! Hope everyone is still doing well and adjusting to the new routine! :)
What a beautiful baby. Hope everything is going well. Can't wait to meet him....
He's looking good. I think he looks a lot like David in the third picture. Dougle
He is perfect! I remember sunbathing with my babies -- they both had newborn jaundice. I love your new family pic, too!
Congratulations David and Michelle. Hunter is adorable! Blessings to your family.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mr. Hunter is adorable :)
Love them! Keep 'em coming! Hope everyone is still doing well and adjusting to the new routine! :)
What a beautiful baby. Hope everything is going well. Can't wait to meet him....
He's looking good. I think he looks a lot like David in the third picture.
Dougle
He is perfect! I remember sunbathing with my babies -- they both had newborn jaundice. I love your new family pic, too!
Congratulations David and Michelle. Hunter is adorable! Blessings to your family.
Post a Comment