This month my mom is coming for a week. I am really excited about that.
Hunter and I are also going to do swim lessons this month. Technically I can teach Hunter myself, but we are mainly going for the social interaction and to get him used to be in the pool water. Our community pool is supposed to open this summer and I hope to be there often with Hunter. At this age it is mainly water orientation, but I think it will be fun.
He is definitely walking now. He is really big on carrying something with him while he walks (blanket, toy, Tupperware, cup, etc). Today I bought him his own table and chair and being a typical boy- the first thing he did was push the chair, it got stuck...he tripped....and now has a nice pretty bruise on his eyebrow. The chairs are not appropriate for him right now, but the table is perfect.
David is taking busy getting certified in Cryptanalysis. I went up to see his new office (across the hall from his old place) and the people just seem so much more relaxed and the atmosphere seems calmer. I am glad and they seem to really think highly of David. Here are a couple pictures of random things.
No comments:
Post a Comment