Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring


Well it seems that maybe our really cold weather is finally going away. We still have cold nights and some 50 degree days, but for the most part I think it is gone.

let's see-

My mom came for a week back in March. We went to the zoo and it was a beautiful day. We didn't do much else, but it was nice having someone else around the house.


Not much else is going on- we went to the Cherry Blossoms in DC last weekend. It was crazy- if we had to guess we would say there were around 100,000 people there. It was fun just being out on a nice day.

Later in the month Hunter and I will be traveling to Georgia to be with my brother. I am excited about that trip. We will stay around 2 weeks. My brother and his family are moving to Georgia and will need a little help. Plus it will be a great opportunity for Hunter to be around his cousins and for my neices and nephew to get to know me again.

My side of the family is all over the place- by next year everyone on my side of the family will be moving somewhere else. We will be in Texas/Colorado, Georgia, Virginia, and Colombia (the country). I just wish I had a separate fund just to see family.

David will be leaving for Hungary for a couple days in the next few weeks. He is really excited about that. He will also get to visit his friend Mike McDougle while he is there. I am a little jealous.

Here are a couple pictures from the past month-



No comments: