Monday, October 3, 2011

A Little Slow and News

There is a reason I haven't posted as much lately. Parasite Simpson #2 is due in May. I would like to say that I am really excited, but right now it is hard when I spend a lot of my day on the couch trying to decide if I should go visit the bathroom or stay very still. I am a lot sicker with this baby than I was with Hunter. It is also hard because I have Hunter to take care of as well. Michelle Dugger = how did you ever have 19 kids? It got so bad the other day I had to call David at work just to come home and change Hunter's diaper and clothes. I ended up getting some medicine after that, but I just don't know how some women do this multiple times. We must really love our children. :)

Not much else has been going on. David has been taking a lot of "little trips" and normally it would not be a big deal, but since I am not feeling well- I kind of dread it when he leaves. Hunter will be 21 months this month. I can't believe he is almost 2. He is still not talking, but we have decided not to worry about it until he is actually 2. He knows what everything is. If we play the "where is ...." he can point to it with no problem. It is just the verbal skills that he is missing.

Updated pictures coming soon...

6 comments:

Cherrys said...

Congrats on #2. I pray you feel better soon! I know how it is to feel terrible and have others to care for. Once we get there, I'll be happy to help!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the sickness! Congratulations on #2!!!
Dougle

Nicole Hostert said...

Congratulations!! I am hoping the morning sickness goes away very soon so that you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Bethany said...

Um...you did not text me! But CONGRATULATIONS!! :)Definitely praying that morning sickness disappears soon for you so you can enjoy the blessing :)

The Esquivel Family said...

Congratulations! I hope the morning sickness ends soon.

Naomi said...

Congratulations! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Wish you lived closer. We could help ya out!