We have had a wonderful month...well more or less. The wonderful part was that my little brother was finally able to come visit us in Virginia. It was nice to have him and his family here. We went to the National Zoo and Washington DC Mall area. We also had Thanksgiving together. Nicole (my sister-in-law) and I had fun trying to make things for the meal. We have always been blessed to have my mom and dad cook for Thanksgiving, but it was nice to try to cook it all on our own. We are both good cooks, but some things we don't cook normally (like a 15 pound turkey, homeade rolls, and pies).
I can't believe Hunter is almost 2! Where did time go? He is turning into such a little boy. Car is his new favorite word. We were in the store yesterday far from any cars and he starts pointing and saying car...I looked around and about 20 feet in front of us there was a diaper box that had a car on it. I just laughed. We have started on his new room. Right now we just have a mattress on the floor, but he loves going in there. I think he will enjoy being in a big bed soon.
Baby #2 is doing well. In the next week or so we get to do the ultrasound and find out if it is a boy or a girl. People reading this....we are going to have a contest and the winner will actually get something. We are going to find out, but we are not sure if we are going to tell anyone yet. Here is the contest- the person who can guess the right sex of the baby and the correct date the baby is born will get a prize (due date is May 7). We will send you a prize after the baby is born. You can either comment on here or put a message on my FB page.
We were planning on not doing anything for Christmas, but then my dad approached us about getting a cabin in TN. It will be fun to spend a few days with them this year.
1 comment:
May 4 and I say girl :)
Post a Comment