Right before we left we found out we were having a little girl. I had the ultrasound tech double check and she was positive. Right now I am just scared. I am sure I will fall in love with her quickly, but it will definitely be an adventure. We are still working on names, but we are excited to see her in May.
Sunday, January 1, 2012
There Is a Time for everything....
The last few weeks have flown by. We ended up going to Gatlinburg, TN for Christmas. We met my parents there and spent the weekend in a little 2 bedroom cabin. It was a nice fun little trip. Most of the pictures below are from our time there. We spent part of one day going to the Aquarium. I have to say I was quite impressed with it and I would definitely recommend it to people. The rest of the time we just hung out at the cabin and enjoyed eachother's company. My dad made some awesome steak for Christmas dinner.
Right before we left we found out we were having a little girl. I had the ultrasound tech double check and she was positive. Right now I am just scared. I am sure I will fall in love with her quickly, but it will definitely be an adventure. We are still working on names, but we are excited to see her in May.
Hunter watching Veggie Tales on our trip to TN.
Hunter walking up a steep hill after Christmas.
Right before we left we found out we were having a little girl. I had the ultrasound tech double check and she was positive. Right now I am just scared. I am sure I will fall in love with her quickly, but it will definitely be an adventure. We are still working on names, but we are excited to see her in May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment