When you start to feel uncomfortable in your maternity clothes, then you know that you are REALLY pregnant. I still have 3 months to go, but I feel like I could have the baby tomorrow. It is kind of scary thinking I might get bigger. I don't mind if my stomach gets bigger, but if I get bigger all around, it is going to be a hard 3 months. This pregnancy is so different from the 1st one. I feel bigger all over, I was sicker, I started sticking out quicker, I feel uglier, and the list goes on. I believe the old wives tale where you know its a girl when your beauty is being taken away- Ha! I just have to keep remembering 3 more months, then I can start working on getting back down. Tomorrow I have my glucose test. I sure hope I pass. 

Hunter-
On days when I feel good, I have been trying to keep an energetic toddler busy. We have created a drawing wall in the living room (I put up a big piece of paper on the section of the wall and it is his art wall) so far he hasn't tried to color the actual wall. I think because it is obvious that it looks different. The last two days have been nice so yesterday we met some friends at a place called "The Frying Pan" it is a farm where kids can walk around and see farm animals. We met some friends that we knew in Austin, Tx there. It was fun. Today we went on a nature walk and built a "tent" in his room. Hopefully I can keep up with him the next few months. Next week he will be starting speech therapy. He will go once a week for a while. I bet he won't have to go too long.
Pictures of some of his favorite things to do:
David and I have decided on a name for baby number 2. My parents wanted to use the name Danica Joy if they were going to have another girl. I have always liked that name because I thought it was unique, but not too unique. Hunter has David's middle name, so we are not going to use Joy, but Danica Renee (my middle name). David likes the name as well, so it will be Danica Renee Simpson. If she is even half as active as she is in my belly- we will have our hands full.
No comments:
Post a Comment