Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Wonder

A person that is dear to many people that I never knew died today. I think what strikes me is the fact that she has 2 young children and she is my age. She touched a lot of people and she made an impact on people.

Do you ever wonder what people will think when you die? I have left many places that were dear to me and I felt that as I was missing the place, the people I left seem to go on with their lives. It makes me think- Am I making a difference to anyone? Am I doing what God wants me to do?

My prayer is that I am a good christian example to those that I have encountered in my life. If I haven't been a good christian to you, then I pray you can forgive me.

No comments: