Before digging
Digging the grass/hunter helping
Putting in gravelNow sand
Finished project
looking to back yard from patio
side of house, put border and added a few more plants
Fence to backyard
Danica turned one on the 20th. I can't believe it has been a year since she was born. David felt that it has gone by really slow, but I feel like it was just yesterday that I had her. I am so glad I am not pregnant and it is nice to finally get out and enjoy the weather. Hunter and Danica have kept me really busy and on my toes at all times.
Danica has really challenged our family. From MANY sleepless loud nights, to just plain unhappiness. She is a very vocal and easily upset child. Once she was able to crawl she was much better, but she is very good at letting you know when she is upset. We love her and she is finally mellowing out a bit, but David and I always say if we had had her first- we probably would not have had a second child.
Her Dr. said she looked nice and healthy. She is only in the 25th percentile, but she looks good (19lbs, and 28 1/2 inches long)
We celebrated with our Church small group and a couple other church friends for her bday.
Some facts about Danica:
1. She has 4 teeth (top and bottom front teeth)
2. She loves to suck on 2 fingers and does not like a pacifier
3. She eats ALL THE TIME!!! She prefers really food that everyone else is eating.
4. She loves her momma
5. She does sleep through the night now (7-6:30)
6. She only really takes one nap a day.
7. She loves her brother and loves to play with his toys and take baths with him.
8. She does not like being still, when you change her diaper, you have to change it while she is trying to flip to her stomach to crawl away.
9. She is a talker
10. She loves to look out windows
11. She can say nana, da (she puts her hand to her head when saying da to her daddy), mama
Some one year pictures and some updated of Hunter:






















No comments:
Post a Comment