January-
Hunter turned 3 on the 15th. We ended up only having one family over. We asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said he wanted "mae mae" to come over (one of his friends). I made cookie pops (cookies on a stick) and we ate Chick-Fil-A (his favorite). Earlier that day we also hung out with 2 other girls that are his friends. We didn't want to throw a party because it was a lot of work and we prefer to wait when he actually wants one. He continues to thrive in preschool and loves going.
Birthday present (tball)
(another bday present- veggie tale movie with cape)
Singing Happy Bday
Danica:
During the month of January Danica turned 9 months. Nothing big happened this month, but a lot of cute pictures.
Her way of sucking fingers
1st Time to ride in the swing
March:
Virginia has been kind of dreary this month. We usually start having nice weather, instead we have had quite a few snow days and just cold weather.
In the beginning of March we got to see my niece get baptized. We drove down to Georgia on a Friday and left Sunday afternoon. It was good to see family, but kind of a hard trip (my kids don't sleep well in other places). Hunter loved playing with his cousins.
My parents came in March to watch the kids for a couple days. David and I were able to get away. I had never been away from Danica and I had only been away from Hunter 2x times. One of those times was when I was giving birth to Danica. It was fun just being a couple without kids again. While we were gone, my dad started Hunter on Potty Training. By that next Sunday I was ready to give up, but then out of the blue- he got it! I guess overall it was a good experience (considering other stories I have heard).
Hunter has become a sweet, but very demanding boy. He is so full of energy and he constantly wants you to do different things with him, but at the same time he says thankyou and please. He tells me thank you for getting him something that I got months ago. He is a smart little boy and it is so much fun to watch him grow. The other day he learned in Bible class that "Jesus is Alive". He told David that he was going to tell everyone in our small group that Jesus is Alive.
We went to Charlotsville, Va and basically ate and watched movies and stayed up late. It was fun. We did go downtown and we had planned on doing a hike, but the place we were going to, was going to cost money and we were not prepared for that.
Danica hit 11 months this month. It is amazing how much has changed between 10 and 11 months. Her top 2 teeth came in and she went from her prayer scoot (starting at 8 months) to crawling and pulling up on everything. This little girl is so busy, she will get into EVERYTHING! We didn't have to watch Hunter half as much as we have to watch her. Yesterday, she pulled Hunter's drink down from his table and started drinking it (a cup that took Hunter 2 years to figure out) It did have some milk in it, so I was curious how her little body would take it. She seemed to do fine.
We don't have a whole lot going on until June. We plan on taking a trip to Texas and then Colorado, but until then we will hopefully see spring.
10 Months
10 Months
Hiking on a nice day
"reading" a book
Playing Wii with cousins
At Cousins house (1st time to climb a tree-I know sad :))
Charlotsville vacation
Brotherly love
Laughing at Hunter
Eating blueberries for the 1st time
Babies can play with anything
church easter egg hunt















No comments:
Post a Comment