Friday, December 20, 2013

Thanksgiving and Beginning of Winter

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my younger brother and his family.












 
We haven't done too much else since Thanksgiving, but here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.






 Doesn't like hats, but loves putting things on her head.

 
 Doesn't wear hairbows the same way as everyone else (yes she did this herself)
Showing off his new haircut


We watched a friend's kids a couple times over the last few weeks. If it weren't for David, not sure how I could have watched 4 kids. I think it was because one of them was only 6 months old. If they were all mobile and it might have been a little easier.
 She loved kissing on this little guy



Hunter showing his friend how to "play" on the piano

                                            Cute face, crazy hair!

Some news:

1. David has been out of town a couple times for work. He enjoys getting out of his normal work routine.
2. I finished my class that was required to keep my teaching license. Then this week I was offered a job (was not looking). I told them that I had not planned on working until my daughter goes to Kindergarten, but I would consider it next year. I was not ready to have someone come and watch my daughter. It is only part time, but was flattering that they called and asked me if I wanted the job.

3. Danica is now running and very opinionated. She lets you know if she does not want something or someone (her brother) to bother her. She is 20 months old now.

4. Hunter is doing well in preschool, but we have found out he does not like a lot of noise (although he is very noisy himself) and he is NOT a performer. David and I can't wait to show him some of his videos when he gets older (a lot of belly showing, sitting, picking nose, not singing, chewing finger nails, etc). Poor guy performs all day for us, but when there are other people watching- nothing!! I think many kids are this way. Next month Hunter turns 4.

5. We are having our own family Christmas this year. We actually havn't really had a christmas here since Hunter was born. We have always just done something else or gone somewhere else. We are looking forward to starting some traditions.
 

No comments: