Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Danica!


2 Years!

From the moment I knew I was pregnant, you changed my life forever.
You let me know full well that you were going to be a world changer
 
We were able to hear your strong heartbeat seconds from when it was formed

5 weeks 1 day and 8 weeks
For 22 weeks you let me know you were being formed through sickness, heartburn, and exhaustion
The next 14 weeks you grew, stretched, and moved like you were already telling the world you were coming.

3 weeks before you were born

I was scared to have a girl. I was scared because of my insecurities. God knew better.
The day I went into labor you continued to prove that you were strong. God knew he needed me to feel the full experience of child birth with full pain, exhaustion, and fear. He needed me to feel those emotions to finish the bond we started. He needed me to feel how the pain goes away as soon as you came into this world. You came out fat, red, and screaming. You continued to prove your strength.
 
 
 
  
 
For the first year of your life you pushed our limits, our patience, our love, our fears. You showed you were a fighter. Strong, persistent, and loud. Long nights of screaming and all you wanted was to be close. As long as your dad or me were holding and moving you, you were happy. I knew you were a world changer.

    Week 1
 

                                                                                     1 Month

 
2 Months
 
 
 
 
3 Months
 
4 Months

5 Months

 
6 Months

 
 
7 Months
 
8 months
 
 
9 Months
10 Months
 
11 Months

 
 
 
1 Year
 
 

The second year of your life, your personality came out. I knew God was going to use you for great things. You are now a quiet sleeper, you are precious, you are beautiful!
                                                                              13 Months
 
14 Months and 15 Months
 
 
16 Months
 
 
17 Months
 

                                                                      18 Months

 
 
                                                                  19 and 20 months
 

                                                                         21-23 Months
 
 
 

 
 
24 months
 
 
 

God has changed me in these last 2 years. He has brought out emotions I have never had. He is preparing you for something special. From your singing to your laughter. From your frowns to your smiles. You light up a room with your expressions.

You are God's child.

  My Prayer:


God created you. He used me as a vessel to shape and form you.
May you grow to be the woman that God has intended you to be
He has given you strength, a voice, strong will, and energy
You are a world changer
 
 
May you grow to be a woman of reverence
A woman who aspires to be a lover of God
A woman full of grace and wisdom
A world changer.
 
 
You are a young now, but you already beautiful inside and out
You are already strong
You are already changing lives
You changed mine
 
No one knows how long you have on this Earth
May God use you to help, to care, and to feel
When you fail, may God use you to teach and love others
May God use you to show His love
 
Even when life gets rough and it will
When you hit rock bottom, look to God
I will not always be here, but God will
He is your rock, salvation, and your constant.
 

My love for you is more than I will ever be able to express
I am not perfect and I will not always do or say the right things
But God gave me to you and I am blessed to be your mother
I pray that I can know how to make you a world changer.
 
 
May God use you to help the poor
Care for the needy, aid those who have nothing
Speak about God when there is no one else
Stand up and have faith when others do not.

 
Be God's vessel
Love people, show them love
show them kindness,
Be a world changer!
 

 
 

1 comment:

Mary Helen said...

Wow! I love reading your prayer for Dani. You know the Lord WILL honor this prayer. He will give you what you need to help Dani grow in the Spirit. He WILL use Dani for his glory. We are so blessed to have such amazing people such as you and yours in our lives! Love you!