1. We do NOT have a picky eater- So far we have tried, rice cereal, multigrain cereal, peaches, apples, bananas, avacado, peas, green beans, carrots, squash, pears, and pretty much anything else that is in stage 1 (breastmilk/hot/cold, formula/hot/cold, bottle, breast)
2. Wakes up happy (most of the time/although he is teething now) When he wakes up and you go get him he is always looking for you and smiling.
3. He prefers to work on his standing rather than his crawling.
4. He loves to scream. Now I am not talking about a loud babble...this is an ear piercing, top of lungs scream. He isn't unhappy or happy (we think he might be bored, but not sure).
5. He can hold his own bottle and rather not nurse anymore (will only do it when he wakes up at 4:00am) - do I see weaning in the near future :) :) :)
6. Everything is supposed to be for him to grab. EVERYTHING!!! You can't even hold him anymore because he is constantly trying to lean down and grab things.
7. He loves to laugh and smile
8. He falls asleep between 7:00-7:05pm every night and has done this since he was 2 months old (he picked the time).
9. He is not a big fan of naps.
10. He LOVES the water so much that I have to constantly watch him b/c his face is going in the water.
11. He loves to play on the keyboard. He actually sounds like he is trying to make a tune now instead of banging it all the time.
We have a feeling our life is about to hit the ground at top speed and never stop- this boy has personality and energy!!!
2 comments:
This is such a fun age...it only becomes more of an adventure as they get older! Enjoy it!
Hello, my friend! I am catching up on your blog and your sweet little one. What a precious boy!
I also read your prior post about adoption. Here's what I really want you to know: If the Lord is calling you to adoption He WILL provide financially. I can not count the ways in which God provided for us- and it was not by our own means. We received anonymous donations in the mail, Jeff got a raise, we would get unexpected rebates......different ways in which God confirmed to us that He would provide. And He did. We are on this side of the adoption and we have NO debt from it. We added up what the total cost was and- yes- it was a lot- but I can honestly say there is only one way we paid for it- and that was through God's divine intervention.
Please, please, please, do NOT let money be a reason to not adopt! If this is what God wants you to do- He WILL provide!!!
Love you, friend!
Post a Comment