Sunday, January 16, 2011

One Year Old

Yesterday Hunter turned one. I have decided the reason I am so excited that he turned one was not because he actually turned one, but I got to throw my first birthday party. I always think kids birthday parties are the best. I had fun thinking about what kind of cake to make him and who to invite. As he gets older, I can't wait to plan games and activities for the kids.

I ended up making him a little smash cake and then I made cupcakes for everyone else. I was pretty impressed with how I organized the cupcakes. It was fun making the icing colors and decorating them.

Here are some pictures from his party.

1 comment:

Mary Helen said...

Hi,
I love your new site. Pretty! I love reading your emotional thoughts. I knew you'd love being a mom and having a precious gift from God!

I couldn't see the pictures from the party. I'll check again tomorrow.
Love you my girl!