Wh
y some families cannot keep up with their blog, then I had 2 toddlers, prepared to put a house up for sale, tried to volunteer one day a week, went to bible study one day a week, and picked up some part-time work. Now, I understand! I will try to update:
David:
Has been doing great with his job. We actually looked back and he has traveled at least once every month since April. Some of those times were not work related, but it makes for a long 1/2 a year. He has really excelled at his job. He did have a few health concerns, but nothing that exercise and diet change won't fix. He hasn't had much time for anything else. The family keeps him pretty busy when he is not at work. He is great at spending time with the kids.
 |
| Leesburg Animal Park, if you look at the heart, you see David |
 |
| Hiking in Shenandoah |
 |
| Neighborhood Fall Festival |
Hunter:
Hunter is doing great in preschool. His teachers say that he is a joy to have around. He is really turning into a little boy. He still loves to get up early and he always wants someone to play with. He is getting better at playing by himself, but he rather not. He will even wake Danica up in the mornings so that they can play together before they can come and get us. We have had to take him to the doctor and allergist a couple times. He pretty much has a cough (post nasal drip) all the time. We did find out he was allergic to Dogs and Oak trees. Luckily its not too much since everyone has a dog! He did a couple sessions of swimming lessons and will pick them up again before soccer starts in April. We are excited to see if he will do well in soccer. He loves books and can read some simple books, even though he says he can't. He loves to listen to music and Dance. I even considered putting him in Dance lessons, but he chose swimming. No complaints here. He continues to surprise us with things he can remember. This kid loves Peanut Butter and Tuna Fish (not together) and if he is doing something he likes, he is like the energizer bunny- he NEVER stops. He literally runs to everything.
 |
| Getting ready for swimming lessons |
 |
| Playing in the cold weather- always on the move |
 |
| I love that his preschool teaches the Bible |
 |
| Always climbing things |
 |
| Neighborhood Fall Festival |
 |
| Shenandoah Hike |
 |
| Batman is his thing these days |
 |
| Fall festivities |
 |
love their personalities
|
Danica:
I don't even know where to begin with this child. I didn't know a 2 year old could have so much personality. She is all over the place. She still loves dogs, and now she notices babies and always says they are cute. She constantly tells me she loves me and Hiba (my parents dog). She is into everything. I can get her completely dressed for going out and by the time I get my shoes on, she has taken everything off. I get her food ready and by the time I open the fridge to get her a drink, she is done eating, running around the house with dirty hands and on to the next adventure. She can climb and she is strong. She wants to do everything herself, which sounds great, but it makes for "test your patience" kind of days. Especially since she does not have the coordination to do everything she wants to do on her own. She loves to cuddle and sit in my lap. She loves to color and draw. She loves for me to sing to her at night and now she is trying to sing with me. She is a terror to her brother (meaning she can fight back), so it makes some days a little more exhausting than others. She is so concerned about people when they cry. When she is in trouble, she runs away and covers her eyes thinking we can't see her. I am so excited to see what God has in store for this little crazy monkey!











Michelle:
The things that have been keeping me busy lately is slowly repairing any parts to the house that need repairing before we put the place up for sale. I have also been slowly packing things we don't use anymore. Hopefully we will put this place up for sale in the spring and our wish is to find a place in Stafford with some land. More than likely we will have to move a little further out, but I really want a place to be able to garden and for the kids to have great adventures (since playing in the neighborhood or street isn't the best anymore). I also hope to do something for the community with what ever land we get, but it all depends on location, and the amount of land. I am doing some part time work for the Schools, but it is slow going since I am not a night owl and my children don't take long naps anymore.
 |
| Hiking in 32 degree weather! |
David and I celebrate 10 years next week. We are going away for a little while sometime. I can't believe we have almost spent that much time in Virginia too! More than likely this is where we will be for a while, so anyone passing through on to Washington D.C, look us up- we would love company!
No comments:
Post a Comment